The use of this website and access to all the services provided are subject to all of the following terms, conditions and notices. We reserve
the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website. As of the date above. It is your
responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance
to be bound by our latest Terms and Conditions. Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or
amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time,
we may restrict access to some parts or all of this website.
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. All prices are inclusive of VAT(13% & 24%). Delivery costs will be charged in addition, such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
Customer and Recipient Personal Information
At the checkout, we ask for the following personal information:
– Customer email address – we use this information in the event that we need to make contact regarding any details of your order.
– Customer full name and address – we use this information for credit card validation and for direct mailing (if you have agreed to receipt of these mailings).
– Customer telephone number / mobile number – we use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery problems and for SMS updates where you have given your express consent.
– Recipient full name and address – we use this information in order to be able to deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient’s address is accurate and includes a full postcode. When relevant please include flat numbers, office suit numbers, floor numbers, or similar information required for smooth delivery services.
– Recipient telephone number – we use this information to contact the recipient in the event of a difficulty in delivering your order. We will not contact the recipient under any other circumstances.